SESCo-EFACEC Sdn. Bhd. (51%)

  • SESCo-EFACEC Sdn. Bhd. is a joint venture between the Sarawak Electricity Supply Corporation and a foreign partner, Efacec Energia of Portugal. SESCO owns 51% equity of SESCo-Efacec Sdn. Bhd. while the balance is held by the Efacec group and its local partner, Borneo Industry Equipment Sdn. Bhd. The joint venture company was establish in 1999 to venture into the business of manufacturing distribution transformer and medium voltage switchgear for local and export market particularly in the Asean region.

SESCO Engineering Sdn. Bhd.

  • SESCO currently holds 70% equity in SESCO Engineering Sdn. Bhd. and the other 30% is held by CP Power Sdn. Bhd. Going into the second year of operation for SESCO Engineering Sdn Bhd., the year 2003 was a successful year for the Company. Besides reporting growth in turnover and profit, 2003 was also a year of take off for some major projects, like the SIMC, Oya-Bukit Lima Transmission & Kemena EHV Substation Projects.

PPLS Power Generation Sdn. Bhd.

  • PPLS Power Generation Sdn. Bhd. (PPLS PG) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of SESCO. The company was established in 2002 to undertake the implementation of 2 x 55 MW Coal Fired Power Station (Phase II) Extension Project at Sejingkat in Kuching and eventually, own, operate and maintain the power generating facility.

PPLS Management Services Sdn. Bhd.

  • PPLS Management Services Sdn Bhd (PPLS-MS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of SESCO. The company was incorporated in 1996 and has been providing project management and engineering services to SESCO and to clients outside SESCO.

Since March 2003, PPLS-MS has been integrated into SESCO's Strategic Services Department and has been doing SESCO's in-house projects. PPLS-MS is also providing engineering services to Fichtner Engineering, a German Consultant, for the Bakun Hydroelectric Project-EHV Transmission Lines.


Post a Comment